Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Pa's conceited to each other using co-ordinates.

 We need to create our own google map. So I did one in the land and one in the water. The one in the water is 12 km. 

 


The path  going through  land is 74 km and the way to the pa is South South East. But their is other ways to get to this pa. I'm not use to google maps so it took me a little time to find out it how to use it. You can go other ways to the pa like I said before we can  connect the pa's together with co-ordinates but how will you find your way back  to the pa you  walked away from. Sometimes their is battles and you have to travel so quickly and help the people attack the people that are trying to brake in. You need to remember what way you came and don't get lost because all sea looks the same. If you are in the pa in Kaiapoi  you can travel by Waka or  you can walk through land. You can go either but what way but if you lived in Kaiapoi what way would you chose I would chose water and travel in a Waka. what would you chose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post