Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Reading workshop.


 In the red zone I would build a bridge across the river near the boat shed because  every time I see the swans I always want to go across the river but there's no bridge that is so annoying. Black swans they are always so kind and gentle and I would build a steel and You could if your lucky spot a fish in the river. Willow trees glistening dropping into the water that's why we should have a bridge in the red zone. You walk your dog smelling new smells dogs meeting dogs just so nice and peaceful with fruit trees and bridges that live in the red zone.


Road barriers in red zone extended : Newsline

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post