Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Whats in the bag?

For what’s in the bag activity we had 1 blue marble and 5 yellow marbles.  The probability for yellow being picked was higher.

Prediction       Result

Y                     Y
Y                     y
Y                     y
B                     y
B                     b
B                     Y
Y                     y
Y                     y
Y                     b
Y                    b
Y                     y

The goal was to find which colour which will most likely to be picked this is called the probability. Yellow had 5 marbles in the bag and Blue had only one so I picked yellow 8 times out of 11 tries. and blue got picked 3 times. 

           

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ebony
    Well done for getting your maths activity done and sharing it on your blog. Please remember that you need to press (Control, Shift and V) together, when pasting writing from a Google Doc onto your blog - this will allow your audience to read it all. At the moment, you will notice that your writing gets lost into the right hand side of the screen and I cannot read all your wonderful work.. Can you try and re-post this correctly? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ebony
    Great blog on the probability maths game. I really liked how you showed the results as well as telling us how to play the game. It makes it really clear on how to play it! What other probability games do you know how to play?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post