Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Weadding in Cana

Mary lived in nazareth and Joseph in juloserlim the roller wanted to kont how many people that lived in the town. He sent people back to there home town so they crawled on donkes to juloserlim there were no place to stay in the inn they went in a barn and laid him in a manger.

Every year they went to a market and when they were coming back home then Jesus went missing they looked for three days they found him in the temple with the guesh teachers asking questions Mary said why did you do this Jesus said did you not know I am in my Father's house.

There was a wedding in Cana and in the middle of the party the wine ran out. Then Mary Jesus mother told him there was no wine and Jesus said that’s not are problem and Mary told them do what Jesus tells you. Jesus said fill the pots with water and when the master of  Ceremonies tried the wine he called the groom and he said they bring the best wine and when everyone had a lot to drink they brought out the lees expensive wine. That was the first time Jesus showed his glory and his disciples believed in him.

When Jesus got nailed to the cross Mary was crying about her son he said to Mary I will rise on the third day I will be her for 49 days and I will go to heaven.


Mary and some people were praying in a room till they were speaking different languages people circled the room they wanted to know what they were saying but no one could understand. When they were praying the fire was above each person that’s how they were speaking in other languages.



6 comments:

  1. LIKE IT EBONY!!!! 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ebony
    I love your story, I had a good Time reading it and it is a really good Blog post.
    from Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. You should challenge your self with some questions that you learnt.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post