Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

My date of Birth!

The date of my birth is April the 28 and it is going to be on a school day. On a Tuesday after school I would like to  go to the movies with my BFF's like Gab, Arielle, Lilly, Amelia, Jaydin, and Tu. I hope my Mum gets me a Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle birthday cake. There is this blue box I really want with a lot of stuff like dolls in it and my mum said if it goes on special she can buy it for me YAY! I will be opening my gift after school. I Get to choose what is for tea, and the place is called American Diner 66. I love the curly fries with the fried chicken. The pudding is really good with the milkshakes, especially the strawberry ones. I can't wait for my birthday!
 What is your date of birth and what are you doing for your birthday?

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog, I don't know but I'll probably be doing something with one of my friend's called Ebony. Hopefully your enjoying lock down and hopefully everything will be opened for your birthday.
    Arielle.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post