Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

Bad comets and Good comets.

 Good comets and bad comets

 We have bean doing Good comets and bad comets

Dear Miss Jordan, Our blog is awesome!!!!!! I love our grade!!!! I went for a swim in the pool today. I am going to a party tomorrow. I love parties. From Jane.


Dear 2KJ

I like your blog. I live in Leopold on Ash Road. My phone number is 52501111

From Billy King.  

Dear Mrs Morris on LPS day I dressed up as a scientist I wore a white coat and funny glasses I liked Sam’s costume because he dressed up as a doctor LPS day was really fun because I liked looking at everyones costumes from Bob

Leo is grate he is so so so cute i wood lik to hav a lion lik Leo at my house
From John.
 can’t wait for the holydays cos I am going to Sydney wif my family.i hope I get lots off easter eggs.from kate

Good comets  

Dear 2KJ and 2KM,

I just visited your “about” page and learnt about your town, Leopold. It looks like a great place to live. What are your favourite activities to do in the town of Leopold?

From Luke.

Dear 2KM,
The Postcard Project sounds great. It is terrific that you are learning about the world. Have you ever sent postcards before? Where in the world would you like to visit?
Best wishes,
Jo

Dear 2KJ and 2KM,
The quad blogging project is a wonderful idea! Mrs Yollis, Mr Salsich and Mrs McKenzie are all fantastic bloggers. What blogging tips do you have for your students?
From Mel.

Dear Mrs Morris,
I am really enjoying blogging with our students this year. What are your favourite things about having a class blog?
From Miss Jordan

Dear Miss Jordan,
I am really enjoying learning about food this term. It is very important to eat lots of fruit and vegetables. What are your favourite fruits and vegetables to eat? I enjoy strawberries and carrots.
From Sally.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post