Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020


Anzac day is the day we remember the men with the big sakrafic so each year we go to the memorial to pray about these men that are  not survivors and not make it home. WE are sorry for what has happened  to the kind men that have saved our lives. Here is a picture of the memorial.
Who were the Anzacs?

The Anzacs were The Australian and New Zealand Army Corps In the ww1 In 1915.
Who were they fighting?

They were fighting soldiers from Turkey

Where is gallipoli?

Gallipoli is in Turkey

How many soldiers died? 

More than 8700 Australians and  2779 were New Zealanders.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ebony
    Great research on answering the questions on ANZAC day. In understanding the facts around the ANZACs it makes it mean more to us why we remember them on April 25. Is your family doing anything on ANZAC day? My family thought we might stand at the letterbox at 6am as a tribute
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ebony
    Thanks for sharing this blog post. You have listed some great facts about Anzac Day and it's great for us to reflect on what these soldiers sacrificed for us. What did you do on Anzac Day this year?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post