Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

My Dads mindset.

 My dad always had a big mindset. When my Dad was in school his biggest mindset was being a competitive learner and always tried to be the best. My Dad was always trying his best and trying to always be the best.


Now my Dad is an adult and he works as an elektrischen putting lights in and working at the airport because the lights aren’t working and he doesn't come home till 4:00 4:30 in the afternoon. My Dad also had my two step sisters Kaylee and Cazra my sister Daisy Me and Toby and he married twice. I chose my Dad because he never gave up hope.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ebony,

    It was interesting reading about your Dad - what a great role model to look up to in terms of his mindset about his learning - it can really make a difference to meeting our goals!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post