Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

A pa is the place to be.


A pa is the place to be.


A pa is a gated building that keeps children in and unwanted people out there are under ground tunnels that lead you to the other side of the river. Big tall fences  so high no one can clime up unless they have a ninja hook. But I dought that. But a pa keeps nabers out but a pa is a normal house but with some different fetchers.


Pa's they our still out there if you want one bye now they are still out there. A pa is a Maori house with fences gates to keep nosy people out and kids safe inside the gates. Fresh cut grass a nice new kitchen bigger better new rooms you have to get used to the new smell that makes your brain think. One nice deep blue sea  that has big waves. With big glass windows when you want to be in your old house and all you friends are taken away from you think off the new friends that you are going to meet. Under ground tunnels  dark you would need a torch to get to the beach big tall walls  to keep children in and unwanted people out. There is a pa that is just where family belongs and feels safe at home. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post