Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Tying up a karate gi.

Step 1: Put on the white pants.

Step 2: Put on the white shirt

Step 3: Grab the left hand side of the gi and there will be a dangling string near your hand. 

Step 4: Tie the gi together.

Step 5: Do the same thing on the other side.

Step 6: Grab the karate belt and level it out.

Step 7: Wrap it around your waste .

Step 8 Bring it back around.

Step 9: Make a note but don't tie it.

Step 10: Bring it underneath and pull.

Here is a video if you don't under stand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post