Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

History

 Characters 

Rose:

Jack:

Narrator


Rose: I can’t believe we are going on the Titanic.

Narrator: Rose's family goes to dinner.Suddenly Rose runs out crying.


Narrator: Rose runs to the stern of the ship and she steps over the railing looking at the ice cold water.

Jack: Hey what are you doing?!


Rose: Don’t come any closer. How cold is the water?


Jack: Freezing I will have to jump in the water after you. Trust me, give me your hand.

Narrator: Rose gives Jack her hand. Then Rose slips.

Rose: Ahhh help! Don’t let go!

Jack: I am helping you pull yourself up!

Narrator: Heavy breathing. That same night at 11:40 pm The Titanic struck an iceberg.

Narrator: Rose looks at a crying woman beside her at the stern because the Titanic broke in half.

Jack: The ship is going to suck us down. Jump when I say!

Narrator: Rose nodded her head.

Jack: 3,2,1 Jump!

Narrator: A couple hours pass.

Rose: Jack there’s a bout Jack! Jack Jack Jack!

Rose: Come back come back come back!

Narrator:The crew can’t her Roses calls, Roses swims to a cook that have dided of hiypofimmeya  and he was wearing a whistle. Rose blows the whistle first they couldn't hear her but she used all her breath. Then she was rescued from The icy waters and a couple hours later on April 15 1912 the Carpather came and had all the survivors. Soon they made it to New York that the Titanic did not make.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post