Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Ebony's

 Greetings from England

This is The Queen of England I hate how we are doing all this war and I would think anyone is allowed in New Zealand. Are soldiers are really tired and we should just share the land and be grateful for what we have. We should live in world peace with the earth and stop fighting between us to countries because this is the only planet we have and we are fitting with stink bombs and gadgets that it is hurting the earth. I know you guess fond it first but are famous sailor captain Cook has travelled the world with his crew and wants such a peaceful country but we can’t do it without you New Zealanders we need to bring peace between us to countries and look after them it won’t be the same if we don’t. So please help your countries with it troubles. Are you going to help the earth? Do you want to sine the treaty of Waiting?

Kind regards Victoria.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post