Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Matariki

This  kiwi has been awakened by light and she is knowing what's happening. She went everywhere and told all her friends it was matariki and they were just saying it was their dreams she was hearing and they started following her to the beach. They waited for a long time for the warm wind of the east. She stepped onto the beach and wanted till a strong wind from the east. I used these colors because blak for the night sky. Brown for the Kiwi black for the spider and the owl. Blue for the sea and Tui. Green for the grass and trees and brown for the trees. Yellow for the sand. Here's a picture of matariki.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post