Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

How to make an email.

You add that person's name like Dear Ms Carney I need help with my work

In every email you need to be polite to your teacher that you are writing to.  Don’t be scared they are here to teach you and help you.


You add a body it means a paragraph if you change the subject do another paragraph. You also be specific in your writing.


Then you say bye to that person like kind regards or best wishes. Have a good time writing your email! You need to use your name at the end like from Ebony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post