Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Jesus saver

Jesus was born in Bethlehem and grew up in Nazareth. There was a wedding in Cana and in the middle of the party the wine ran out. Then Mary Jesus mother told him there was no wine and Jesus said that’s not are problem and Mary told them do what Jesus tells you. Jesus said fill the pots with water and when the master of  Ceremonies tried the wine he called the groom and he said they bring the best wine and when everyone had a lot to drink they brought out the lees expensive wine. That was the first time Jesus showed his glory and his disciples believed in him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ebony
    You have retold the story of Jesus turning water into wine well. How do you think Mary would have felt when she witnessed Jesus turning the water into wine?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post