Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Cat's!!!!

Cats. Cats are super sweet animals. Hi my name is Ebony and today I am talking about Cats. They can be any type of cat. Cheetahs, Tigers, Lions a Leopard a Puma and Jaguar or a normal house cat.

Cats are fun little creatures. They are super sweet  and they are really talkative. They hunt at night and sleep in the day. My cat sometimes sleeps at night but she mostly sleeps in the day. They are super nice cats. Cats have good hearing and it is a part of their hunting . Cats do  tend to chase prey for great distances. Their night vision also allows them to better capture their prey in the dark. Cats also have better seeing in the dark then any species vision.

Small cats are about  5.5 kgs. Small cat’s live in houses. Homing cat’s are tamed animals, their height is 25 cm tall. 

The colour of a cat can be ginger, gray, white, tabby, black, brown or multicoloured.

Cats live everywhere in the wild. In houses. It makes it home when they live in that area for a long time.

Cat’s have a lot of enemies, they can protect themselves because they have sharp claws and they can scratch till blood comes out of there enemies to teach them a lesson to show what they have they done.

Cats manly  eat meat. They eat dry food and wet food.

Here are some facts 

Cats can rotate their ears 180 degrees.

Cats spend about 70 percent of the day sleeping. And 15 percent of the day grooming.
How was my report about cats? Did you learn any facts you didn't know? Thanks for listening to my report.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ebony
    Well done on your fantastic information report on cats. It looks like you have put a lot of time and effort into it you should be very proud! I didn't really know that cats spend that percentage of time sleeping, I think I would like to be a cat if I was a animal! What new fact did you learn?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ebony,
    Do you know that the kittens' eyes look wide and round at night? It's because of something at the `back of their eyes? I like your blog post about cats. Did you enjoy doing this?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post