Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Be the poem.

For reading this week we had to write a poem for the poem. It all had to start with the word for example. Be constructive and then you would add on to it. You can write anything on your poem but make it positive and engorging

 Be poem


Be grateful

Be kind

Be positive

Be constructive 

Be awesome

Be creative

Be pleasant

Be helpful

Be stunning 

Be your best

Be peace

Be passionate

Be different

Be calming

Be tough

Be brave

Be positive

BE thoughtful

Be Gracious

Be wonderful

Be considerate

Be beautiful

Be you

Be yourself

Be mindful

Be Encouraging

Be different

BE the clue taker

Be the ocean/sea

Be inclusive

Be gone


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post