Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Book 2)

 Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Book 2)Diary of a wimpy kid is one of the most popular book series there Diary of a wimpy kid is one of the most popular book series there is    150 MILLION COPIES Greg's crush Holly Hills

Mean teenage Rodrick

Mum Mrs Susan Heffley

Stupid Rowley Jefferson

Rodriks and Greg's crush Heather Hills Holly's sister.

Rodrick’s band fridens

Wird Fregly friend at preschool

Aunt Loretta

Uncle Joe and his wife and kids.

Grandma's dog sweetie

Grandma

Chirag Gupta

Spoiled baby Manny

Greg's crush Holly Hills

 Dad Mr Frank Heffley

Main chareta Greg Heffley




Diary of a wimpy kid is one of the most popular book series there is

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post