Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

letter writing.

 May 19th 2020                           

Number 49 loypop  land





Dear Ebony,

In the 2020 lockdown we had to stay home. It was boring. It was a week longer than the Christmas holidays. It was fun for the first week. At first I was so excited but it was boring. I did not like it after the first week. I wanted to go out and have fun but you have to stay home. My brother was annoying me nonstop. My mum said I took her coffee cup lid but I did not take it. It was in the garage like I said I did not use it.  When the mall is open I can go out for lunch and order online lunch and have it at school yay. I did my school work on my laptop. I got into my meetings by video call. We got a lot of projects to do like information reports and about Anzac day.
In Easter I ate a lot of chocolate. I had my birthday in lockdown. I got $45 on my birthday. I love being back at school. School is one of my places I like to go for the day. See you in 19 years I will love to read my letter I wrote when I was 11 years old I will be reading you when I am 20 I hope you like what I wrote when I was 11 I will be reading you and no one else. We do karate by zoom cull. I get to go to the dogo next week. I like to see all my friends and play with them in my free time. I love to be at school. I have missed everybody, all my teachers and friends. This is going to be the best year ever for 2020.
Kind regards
Ebony!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post