Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Kailey in Hawaii

My step sister Kaliy got on an airplane to Hawaii. Hawaii is a place with palm trees and beautiful beaches and they also have amazing shows. At night here do you know it is night in Hawaii and it is day time here? When it is night in New Zealand it’s day time there. It’s like you’re in a toaster. They have tropical flowers and they drink from a coconut and do dancing with grass skirts. I have always wanted to go there but it costs a lot of money to go to that place.


Have you ever been to Hawaii? If so, what did you like?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ebony
    I have never been to Hawaii but I would love to one day. Yes, I agree with you that it is very confusing that when it is day time here it is night time there...isn't the world an amazing place! I hope that you get to go to Hawaii one day. Have you been on a place before, Ebony?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds relaxing I wish I was there that's a good topic. you did good describing it. You could do a little more pictures.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post