Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

You can't change your character.

 You can't change your character 


But you can change your feelings and how you act. I think you can change your character by changing the way you speak and act. I say you can change your character by doing sport and activities that you can change your character. 


Some people say you can’t change your character because they say you grew up like this, you are stuck like this. You can’t change your words and actions. You can only change your character by doing your chores without being told.


But on the other hand people say when you are growing up you can definitely change your character, try using different words you used to say, try doing some chores without being asked, you can change your character. Like getting your parents a drink for free and in your free time if you're bored and your parents say we are out of bread you can say I will go down and get the bread from the dairy. Like do some more practice on your favourite sport.


People say that you can be better by not watching so much electronics, by doing sport and helping around the house more. Getting all your work done on time and getting your jobs done without being asked. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post