Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Emotional Literacy Feelings Task.

   Emotional Literacy Feelings is when you write down what fellings you have and what. So I writ down I fell happy when I am at karate and singing. Some Things that bother me is my sibling being annoying. I am anxious when I don’t get to sports on time. I get upset is when I don’t get my work done on time. I feel angry when I can’t sleep. I can try to be more pleasant. I can read more series of books. I can try to breathe more slowly. I can try to not get hurt. .I can try to be less stressed.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post