Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

My magnificent Maths

Hi welcome bake to my blog it took a lot of time to do this so please enjoy. Have fun learning.

This is my Goal L3-use linear scales and whole numbers of metric for length. I had some help with thees questions and this is how it looks like. This is what I have learnt I can tell you how I did it. so I Emily stole $20 and ran for 1.1 her little sister stole $100 and ran for 2.2 how much did they run all together? 


Emily stole $20 from her sister bank and she ran  a 1.1 meter she caught her. The next day her little sister stole a $100 and ran 2.2 meter how many meters did they run all together. 

1+2=3

0.1+0.2=0.3

3+0.3=3.3



 The next day Gabrielle stole $999 and ran 1.5 meter and had to tie her shoelace and then she ran another 4.2m before she got caught.  How many metres in total?


3.4+6.35

3+6=9 

0.4+0.3=0.7

0.05

9.75

Do you know these strategies?






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post